Assessing Fitnesss and Athletic Performance using Sport ScienceHelping young people and athletes achieve success
in fitness education and athletic performance
What we do
Introduce young people to a world of sport science and fitness education
Provide an interactive learning experience through interactive workshops and programs
Help athletes achieve their fitness performance goals
Use the latest technology to test and assess physical performance
Aspiring athlete program
Schools and Colleges
Sports Science Testing Workshops and Programs
Why Get Tested?
Academy Conditioning testing programs are designed for athletes to incorporate testing into their fitness goals to build a competitive training edge.
Benefits of our programs include:
- Specialist testing and training advice
- Gaining a competitive fitness and athletic performance edge
Our testing programs help you as an athlete:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your fitness and athletic performance
- Track and monitor the progress of your fitness and athletic ability
- Help give you the edge in your sport and competition
- Use test measures to guide you towards training smarter in your fitness and development
- Aids you or your coach to monitor the progress of your training programs
Fun and Challenging Activities
“I would give this course a 10/10.
I really enjoyed running the sprinting test and have learnt about how power is used in the body and how it can be used in different sports”.
“I liked the jump test as we were able to participate in measuring against each other’s progress.
The knowledge I have gained will now help when I am at the gym”.
“I really enjoyed learning new stretching exercises and testing my abilities.
I also learnt how to use new techniques to improve my sprinting. I play basketball and football so being able to test my ability, speed and power will help me track my progress”